Girls Stories and Fairytales are rooted in very ancient cultures, even in a form of shamanism that is tens of thousands of years old. This re-telling of girls stories opens new possibilities to understand ourselves today.
What do girls’ stories and goddess myths have in common? They are both a cover, a hiding-place, for uses of women’s traditional plant medicine.
🌱 Maternal Health Advocate
📚 Author & Educator
🍵 Lactogenic Diet & Holistic Healing
📜 Fairytale Archeologist
👇 Sign up for exclusive insights
- Los carbohidratos y su relación con el agua
- ¿Por qué el cuerpo prefiere almacenar grasa en lugar de glucosa? Una historia de hidrofobicidad e hidrofilia
- Carbohydrates and How They Work with Water
- Why Your Body Likes to Store Fat More Than Sugar: Understanding Water-Friendly and Water-Shy Traits
- Whole Foods, Healthy Fats, and the Hydrophobic-Hydrophilic Balance: A Strategy to Alleviate Inflammation and Insulin Resistance
abortifacient Ancient History barley beer beta-glucans breastfeeding grief brewers yeast Brewsters Cinderella cortisol Cross-Generational depression estrogen Food allergy Frog Prince fungal infection galactagogue gardening goddess Grimm's Stories health history hormones hypnotherapy IGT insulin resistance lactation lactogenic diet low milk supply menstruation microbiome milk supply nutritional yeast oatmeal pandemic poetry postpartum Rapunzel Red Madder Root Red Riding Hood Routh Snow White supplements Women's medicine writing